1. Reserve in advance if possible. Avoid queuing at the reception and in the restaurant.
2. Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
3. Please, follow the instructions of the employees.
4. Avoid hand shaking and hugs.
5. Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
6. Avoid touching your face if your hands are not clean.
7. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
8. Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are signs during the stay, contact the host.
9. In the restaurant: you will get your own table from the service staff for the entire stay.